Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Off Skiing

Mrs. Director dragged me off skiing this week, so I am up in Lake Tahoe, which is that body of water you can just make out in the middle.



So blogging will be light, but I can tell you about an interesting thing that happened to me today. Mrs. Director went off to ski a triple-diamond black called "Certain Death", which is quite beyond my skiing skills. So I went off by myself to ski some easier runs.

I hooked up on the lift with another "single", and as usual in these sort of circumstances I decided to make some conversation.

"So," I asked, "what do you do for a living?"

"I just got out of prison."

I looked around me. The lift was up quite a way by this time. There was nothing I could do, so I decided to continue.

"Uh, what were you in for?"

"I pushed a total stranger out of a ferris wheel."

No comments: