Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One Reason I Go To Asia So Much

As many of you have guessed, one reason I go to Asia so much is to visit my Asian family over here. I got the whole set up: the Japanese wife, the Japanese kids, the whole nine yards. Since the cat is out of the bag, I might as well tell you a little about them.


This is Yoko-chan, my Japanese wife. She is beautiful, petite, subservient and obedient. She not only meets my every need, she anticipates them and tends to them before I know I have them. So when I am with her I have absolutely no wants or desires (men with American women also have no desires, but that is because they must repress them, not because they are met).


I also have two Japanese children, Yin and Yang. I am not quite sure of their ages. I really don’t worry about them, since Yoko deals with them. What I do know is that they are quiet, studious, industrious, polite, well mannered and plan to take care of me in my old age.

So if you’re wondering why I come here all the time, now you know.

No comments: