Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Democrats Hate Americans?

I watched the President's speech last night, and I can't find any reason anyone would find it objectable.  I was quite angry, however, watching the democrats sit on their hands when the president said his job was to advocate for the American people.
 
After eight years of Obama the democrats are that far gone - democrats hate Americans and think their job is to promote the interests of someone from Guatemala over some poor American from Middle America.
 
I am especially surprised that blacks would continue to support democrats as mass immigration has taken away the vast majority of low-end jobs typically occupied by their constituency.  But maybe I shouldn't be surprised  - the majority of democrats don't worry about their constituents, but rather are more concerned about their own power and how to maintain it.
 

No comments: