Well, here is one plane that I will change schedules to avoid: Airbus Unveils Monster Passenger Jet. Why? Let's count the reasons:
1. Bigger means more crowded - Getting on a rinki-dink 737 for a short-haul trip takes half an hour for 120 passengers to get on and stow their 4 carry-on bags. How long you think it will take to load 555 passengers?
2. Bathroom Lines - What do you want to bet this thing has the same number of bathrooms as planes that carry half as many passengers?
3. Thirsty? - Since they increased the number of passengers, they'll probably increase the number of stewardesses. Yeah, right.
4. European - I'm sure this plane will hold up as well as the airports the French built for it.
5. Bomb Magnet - For those terrorist cells running low on martyrs, this is a can't-pass opportunity to kill twice as many passengers with half as many suicide bombers.