Scroll down for answers:
1. In which month do the Communists celebrate the October Revolution (this one is a "gimmy" from the below post).
2. How long did the Hundred Years War Last?
3. In which country are Panama Hats made?
4. From which country do we get Peruvian Balsam?
5. Which seabird has the zoological name Puffinus puffinus?
6. From which animal to we get catgut?
7. From which material are mole-skin trousers made?
8. Where do Chinese gooseberries come from?
9. Louis the XVIII (18th) was the last one, but how many previous kings of France were called Louis?
10. What kind of creatures are the Canary Islands named after?
11. What was King George VI's first name?
12. What color is a purple finch?
13. In what season of the year does Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream" take place?
14. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
15. How long did the Thirty Years War last?
1. As noted below, the stupid commies celebrate the October Revolution in November.How many did you get right without web searching? The first time I took it I think I got four right off the top of my head. And this is an easy quiz!
2. 116 years, from 1337 to 1453
4. El Salvador. The herb is grown by the Balsam Indians.
5. Common name is Manx Shearwater.
7. This one is easy since it is pretty common. Moleskin is made of cotton.
8. New Zealand.
9. Sixteen. Number 17 died in prison never having gotten on the throne.
10. Dogs, from the Latin Canariae Insulae, or Islands of the Dogs.
13. Spring: April 29 to May 1.
14. Squirrel hair.
15. 30 years. Duh!