I figured out at an early age that I tend go against the crowd; that the my tastes, likes and dislikes go against popular opinion and what is trendy. It's not that I try to against popular opinion in some sort of effort to be superior, it's just that my natural tastes don't jibe with everyone else's. So along with thinking Batman Begins sucks, here are some other recent pop trends that I can't stand:
- I think body piecing is disgusting
- I think anyone over 22 who gets a tattoo is an idiot, especially women
- I have never watched a reality show and don't get people who do
- Rap sucks
- Those plastic bracelets that men are wearing around? Stupid.
- People who wear shower shoes (aka flip-flops) in airports and anywhere else that is not on their way to or from a beach or pool look like trailer trash.
- I like women to have some meat on their bones, and can't stand the fashion towards skinny, anorexic women. For example I think Renee Zellweger was much more attractive in Bridget Jones's Diary
than in Chicago.
And if your opinion is different than mine? (Shrugs shoulders). It's not like any of the above has any importance in the world, but in 20 years most of the above will be out of fashion, so maybe I am just more on the leading edge.