I'm home, but maybe I was over there a little too long since now...
- I find that I prefer chop-sticks to silverware
- The only American music I now like is really sappy, preferably the Carpenters
- I crave cigarettes
- I like my meat raw and my vegetables over-cooked
- I bow when I meet people
- Around 3pm I wonder what fifth of grain alcohol I'll be consuming that evening
- I sing my favorite karaoke song around the office for practice
And last, but not least
- I think I just might prefer my women quiet and subservient after all...