- The game was WAY better than the commercials this year.
- I was happy to see the Giants win, although I started off not caring who won. That late forth quarter catch was really exciting and I was jumping up and down.
- The Bud Lite commerical with Will Ferrell gets my nod as the best ad. A couple of others I noticed, but didn't knock my socks off. The FedEx "Carrier Pigeon" was a good idea that wasn't quite executed right.
- Was that a quick game? Seemed like it to me. Or maybe it was because it was interesting for a change.
- Half time was really good. Tom Petty rocks.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Some quick observations of the Superbowl:
Posted by Director Mitch at 8:27 PM