- I was best man at his wedding - we are like brothers.
- Would let me babysit his kids
- Invites me to his house for dinner
- Has accepted a dinner invitation to my house
- We do lunch
- Will return my phone calls
- Would recognize me in a line-up
- I would recognize him in a line-up
- I recognize the name
- His company sounds familiar
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
The Sales Definition of "Know"
One of mentors, when I would mention anybody, would exclaim "I know him!" After a while I just rolled my eyes when he said this. After a few more years of sales experience I figured out that "know" is thrown around quite a bit and can mean a whole range of things:
Posted by Director Mitch at 1:01 PM