Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Rooftops in Asia

1998 - Century Hyatt Skybar, Tokyo - My boss and I make a toast to a long and prosperous business and the many customers we will have in Asia. I leave the company less than 18 months later.

2000 - Kaio Plaza Skybar, Tokyo - Rorschach and I make a toast on our new start-up, and the long and prosperous business we will have, mostly from customers in Asia. The company was shut down less then two years later.

2003 - Grand Hyatt Skybar, Taipei - My boss and I make a toast to a long and prosperous business and the many customers we will have in Asia. I was laid off from the company about a year later.

2005 - My boss and I are scheduled to travel together to Asia in December. Along the way we will go to a hotel skybar and make a toast. How will it turn out?

No comments: