Wednesday, August 01, 2007

And I Thought I Was Safely in Sales

You are Strategic - The Strategic theme enables you to sort through the clutter and find the best route... This perspective allows you to see patterns where others simply see complexity.

You are an Arranger - When faced with a complex situation involving many factors, you enjoy managing all of the variables, aligning and realigning them until you are sure you have arranged them in the most productive configuration possible...You are simply trying to figure out the best way to get things done.

- Two of my top 5 strengths, According to Strengthsfinder


Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in. - Godfather III



I was just informed today that I will be given some Program Management responsibilities due to some problems that have come up in the engineering group. I am not exactly surprised, but it was something that I was avoiding. While Program Management is something that I can actually do quite well, the main problem that is that it is a thankless task with few perks or benefits.

This is just a side responsibility to my sales role, but I need to make sure it doesn't become semi-permanent.

No comments: